Discover Your Gifts
People with ADD are often the most driven people on the planet. They are born with amazing abilities, yet are often shunned by parents and educators because they don’t fit into the norms of our worldview. Those with ADD often feel like triangles trying to operate in a world of circles, feeling crushed by the world around them. They are perfect and we want them and the world to experience their perfection.
Because people with ADD are treated differently, they often ashamed of the way they are. GiftADD wants to change this by recognizing that these individuals have unique gifts to offer the world. We want everyone to recognize and work with these gifts, getting them to come out, making a difference in the lives of those with ADD, their parents, educators, and everyone they have contact with.
Here are just some of the things that we at GiftADD believe will help you leverage your ADD or Dyslexia to become even more successful.
- G.I.F.T Model- Step by step instructions on how you can leverage your ADD or Dyslexia to become successful.
- GiftADD VIPs- Inspirational stories about people who have succeeded by using the gifts that their ADD/ Dyslexia gave them.
- Books and Documentaries- To help you understand and leverage the gifts your ADD/ Dyslexia gives you.
- Kids Zone- An area specifically designed to help kids understand their ADD or Dyslexia and how they can use it to be successful.
- Entrepreneur and Adults- An area specifically designed to help adults use their ADD or Dyslexia to become successful.
- Parents and Teachers- An area specifically designed to help parents and teachers help kids succeed with their ADD or Dyslexia.
- Tips and Tricks- Here you will lots of helpful tips, tricks and strategies to help you become successful with your ADD or Dyslexia.
We hope that our stories inspire you to see ADD from a completely new viewpoint. If you are an entrepreneur, adult, parent, or teacher who deals with ADD every day, there is something here for you. We want to hear from you.
What Others Say About the Gifts of ADD
Peter Shankman, Founder and CEO of The Geek Factory
"ADD/ADHD boosted my career in many ways. It's spurred me to try new things and create new companies. It has enabled me to push past my fear and attempt what others believe to be impossible."
Will.i.am, Grammy awarding winning artist, producer and song writer
"I don't control my ADHD with Ritalin, but with music. Music brings control to my thoughts. When I write music, I make order out of disorder. If you think about it, the songs I write are very ADHD-ish. They have five hooks in one, and it all happens in three minutes."
Alexis Hernandez, Chef on Food Network
“When adults with ADHD realize they're blessed and gifted, they're going to be unstoppable.”
David Neeleman, Founder of Jetblue Airlines
"If someone told me you could be normal or you could have your ADD, I would take ADD. I'm afraid of taking drugs, blowing a cicuit and then being like the rest of you."